Chum Kiu is also known as “Seeking Bridge”. It is the second of the three empty-handed forms in most modern Wing Chun Kung Fu Systems. Level 04 covers the 2/4 part of the concepts, training exercises and applications of Chum Kiu.
Level 04 includes the following material:
- Form: Chum Kiu (Seeking Bridge). Complete Form.
- Footwork - Complex Pattern Triangular Footwork (Sam Kok Bo)
- Hand Technique - Kwan Sao’s follow-up techniques 捆手之後着
- Application of Footwork, Angle & Range
- Leg Technique - Bong Kirk
- Leg Technique - Tan Kirk
- Chi Kirk (Sticky Leg)
- Application of Footwork to handle powerful attack
- Techniques to handle mid-level attack
- Leg Technique - Sut Ding
- Knock-Out Concept - continue attacking till knock out
- Free Attack Training I - Waiting for attack
- Chi Sao (Sticky Hand)